10 good reasons to visit the Nor Yauyos Cochas Scenic Reserve with Mil Colores Por Descubrir
– One of the most beautiful places in Peru, the best Peruvian waterfall panorama in Huancaya.
– Travel off the beaten track. During the week there are no tourists in this region.
– Small Andean villages.
– Discover the local birds (Hummingbird, Andean goose, Ducks, etc.).
– Amazing hikes to Carhuayno waterfalls and to Huaquis.
– Meet local people.
– Cañete river rafting in the middle of the desert.
– Discover secret archaeological sites in the Cañete valley (Incas’s colcas, Incahuasi and more!).
– The Nor Yauyos Cochas canyons and narrow valleys.
– Local food: the best trout of Peru.